Information about Coronavirus
15/05/2020 – Opening of the campsite
We are waiting to see what steps the government has taken in late May to set a specific date. We have every hope that campgrounds will be open this summer with the infrastructures and especially the water parks.
Concerning the sanitary standards for the campsites, these will be known in a few days.
Le Chaponnet is looking forward to welcoming you safely but of course with SMILE.
14/05/2020 – Yelloh! Village launches Flexy!
Following the latest measures taken by the government, we have decided to set up Flexy! Thanks to this offer, you can now book your stay now and cancel it free of charge up to 7 days before your departure. More information here.
11/05/2020 – Closing of borders
On 7 May the French government announced the closure of its borders until 15 June inclusive. An email has been sent to all our customers who have booked stays until June 15th to inform them about the steps to follow.
4/05/2020 – Cancellation insurance
We regret to announce that cancellations of stay related to the administrative closure of the establishment or the closure of borders due to Covid-19 are no longer covered by cancellation insurance companies. We regret this unilateral decision of the insurance companies and we invite you to contact the insurer of your stay for more information.
29/04/2020 – Postponement of opening dates for campsites in France
New announcements were made by the government on Tuesday, April 28. Unfortunately, we are forced to postpone again the opening date of our campsites in France.
15/04/2020 – Additional information
Following the announcement made by the government on Monday 13 April, Yelloh! Village campsites are forced to change their opening dates once again. Campsites in France will therefore remain closed until 11 May.
We are currently setting up an e-mail information procedure for all our holidaymakers whose stays have been cancelled.
06/04/2020 – Campsite opening dates postponed
Following the decisions announced by the government this weekend in France and Spain to deal with a very exceptional situation and limit the spread of the epidemic, campsites are forced to change their opening date. This decision has been taken for the health safety of our clients and all our employees and to participate in the collective effort against the spread of this virus.
To date, all campsites have been closed by decree: until 15 April at least in France. Depending on the evolution of events, the opening dates could be either brought forward or pushed back, and we will keep you informed.
We will keep you informed as we go along, particularly via our website.
We are currently informing all our holidaymakers by e-mail.
For the moment, it is imperative to limit the spread and to respect the sanitary rules.
With all our support.
In the current context of the Coronavirus, we wish to bring you all the information concerning our services to preserve your holidays and your serenity.
You have taken out a cancellation insurance
In order not to jeopardize your holiday, the cancellation insurance allows you to be reimbursed if you or one of the people on your stay is ill, suffering from Coronavirus (on presentation of a medical certificate and a written cancellation before the start of the stay).
You have not taken out cancellation insurance
If you did not take out cancellation insurance when you made your reservation, and you are obliged to cancel your stay because one of the people on the trip has Coronavirus :
In this case, we would offer you the possibility to benefit from a credit note equivalent to the sums paid for the initial stay for a new reservation in the same campsite for the 2020 or 2021 season at the latest and this within the limit of remaining availability.
You must contact the campsite and provide a medical certificate with your request in writing before the start of your stay.
Consult the General Conditions of Insurance.