Our front office team welcomes you warmly and keeps being helpful for you.
More than just a reception office, our team will be available and guide you all through your stay :
- Tourist information about the area and flyers of our partners.
- Ticket service for the Puy du Fou leisure park and the ferry crossings to the île d’Yeu (daily crossings with discount rates).
- Bicycle hire
- Hire of sheets – 12 €
- Hire of bath linen – 8 € per person.
- Hire of ‘Nomadeo’ barbecues (gas plancha) – 20 € for the hire of 1 to 7 days (subject to availability).
- Reservation of a relaxing moment at our wellness area (sauna, steamroom, hydromassage) – with extra cost, more information.
- Key to the fitness room (please bring 20 € in cash, as a warranty deposit to get the key at the reception).
- Hire of baby kit: high chair and cot (6 € per day until the 7th night – price max 42€). no sheets no matress included – according to availability
You will be invited to an information meeting to welcome you and meet with other holidaymakers as well as the campsite staff. An important moment to get our best information to fully enjoy your stay in our lovely region.
Pizzas, traditional cuisine, dishes prepared with local products, to eat in (restaurant room and terrace with pool view) or take away. The varied menu will suit the likings of the entire family ! It is a warm place where you can participate to shows every night.
A launderette with washing machines and tumble dryers is available on site, near block A, pitch 234 :
5€ for washing, 4€ for tumble drying.
Free loan of an iron (warrany deposit 40 € in cash – please ask at the reception).
Facilities / Play equipment
Fanatics of the famous French boules game can meet at the tracks near the sports field.
You’ll also find table tennis tables.
The campsite does not provide any sports materials, so please make sure you bring your own bats, balls and boules, to fully enjoy all the facilities!
You can access a games room with puck game, pinball, motor game and table tennis table.
On one of the 2 play areas near the sports field, you’ll find bouncing castles (may be taken down in case of strong wind).
The campsite is equipped with a gate at the entrance. This gate will remain closed from 11 pm to 7 am. Only the pedestrian entrance to the campsite is authorised during these hours, for the peace and quiet of each guest.
In high season, nightwatchmen is present on site.
Wearing the campsite bracelet is compulsory to access the campsite.
The southern side gate is closed from 9 pm to 8 am.
Copyright Photos Camping Le Chaponnet on all imagess.