THE INDOOR SWIMMING POOL:
You have chosen to put down your bags in our campsite with an indoor swimming pool located at the gates of Les Sables d’Olonne, and we thank you for that.
Because the weather can be a little erratic, even though we are lucky enough to live in a mainly sunny region, you will enjoy the water at 27° from the moment the campsite opens.
A godsend for the children, who will be able to play and have fun in an exotic setting…
A waterfall and water-spitting animals as playmates should not fail to delight them.
While keeping a watchful eye on their children, parents will enjoy the jacuzzi for lounging and having a good time.
THE OUTDOOR POOL:
Azure blue water heated to 27°, Chilean chairs that invite you to relax and sunbathe…
If you feel the need to relax and unwind after your excursions to the beach, your bike rides or your trips along the roads of Vendée, you will no doubt appreciate this haven of coolness.
PADDLING POOL AND WATER GAMES:
The first steps in the water are unforgettable… They are often a refreshing contact that seals in the hearts of the children special memories… Jumps, slides, giggles, what a joy to see them letting off steam, having fun, sharing with their friend’s magical moments.
They will discover a water playground at the Chaponnet and will invent challenges for themselves:
- A bucket tree to get watered
- A rainbow and its water jets
- A water bubble
- A water fountain
Good to know:
- Unsupervised aquatic area
- For hygiene reasons, only swimming costumes and short swimming shorts are allowed.
- Wearing the campsite wristband is mandatory to access the aquatic complex.
- Inflatable games and large buoys are not allowed (except for baby buoys)
- At least one adult must accompany children
- Access is strictly reserved for campsite guests; visitors are not allowed to enter the water park.
This covered area with a water pool, paddling pool and fitness room is accessible every day from 10 am to 8 pm.