WELCOME TO YELLOH VILLAGE LE CHAPONNET CAMPSITE!
Doing everything possible to ensure you have an exceptional stay, to meet your expectations and more…
It is the objective that the whole team at Le Chaponnet has set itself.
- To offer you a warm and personal welcome,
- To advise you on natural sites to visit, on ideas for outings and good deals that might suit you,
- To provide you with clean and fully equipped accommodation,
- To entertain you by preparing a diverse and fun programme of activities,
- Surprise you with quality evening shows and concerts,
- Finally, to guarantee you top-of-the-range services and amenities.
Ask the reception and do not forget to pick up the tourist brochures about the area and the leaflets of our partners.
DISCOVER THE SERVICES OF THE CHAPONNET:
We provide a FREE SHUTTLE to facilitate your access to the beach (only in July and August).
- Bicycle hire
- Bed linen rental – 12 € per person
- Towel hire – 8 € per person
- Rental of Nomadeo barbecues (gas grill):
20 € per rental from 1 to 7 days (subject to stock availability – booking recommended)
- Fridge hire:
6.50 € per day (subject to availability – booking recommended)
- Baby kit rental:
- Chair and cot (6€ / day until the 7th night – baby kit invoicing 42€ maximum) – the bed is a classic cot provided without a mattress or sheets. Subject to availability.
Handing over of keys for the fitness room (please allow 20€ in cash for any key exchange with the reception)
A laundry area with washing machines and dryers is available near block A, at pitch 234:
€5 for a washing cycle, €4 for a drying cycle. Loan of iron against a deposit of €20 in cash – contact reception.
The campsite is equipped with gates at the entrance, which remains closed from 11 pm to 7 am. Only pedestrian access to the campsite is allowed during these hours, for every holiday-maker’s respect and peace of mind.
In high season, a security guard is present on the campsite. You must wear a campsite wristband to enter the campsite.
The gate on the south side is closed at night from 9 pm to 8 am.
Available during the closing hours of the reception. Technical assistance only. From the opening to the closing of the campsite.
Souvenirs and convenience food items.
Located in the village, local shops are less than 5 minutes’ walk from the campsite.